Monday, April 19, 2021

Lucia Di Lammermoor by Éric Serra

Double click to enlarge.

Lucia Di Lammermoor
by Éric Serra

The sweet sound of his voice hit me!
Il dolce suono mi colpi di sua voce!

Ah, that voice is here in my descending heart!
Ah, quella voce m'e qui nel cor discesa!

Edgardo!
Edgardo!

I have surrendered to you,
io ti son resa,

Edgardo!
Edgardo!

Ah!
Ah!

Edgardo, mine!
Edgardo, mio!

Yes, I have surrendered to you!
Si, ti son resa!

I have fled from your enemies.
fuggita io son da' tuoi nemici.

Aaaah!
Aaaah!

enemies.
nemici.

A frost snakes me in the sen!
Un gelo me serpeggia nel sen!

Every fiber trembles!
Trema ogni fibra!

The pie falters!
Vacilla il pie!

At the source with me you assault yourself to what!
Presso la fonte meco t'assidi al quanto!

Yes, near the source I assid you ...
Si, presso dal fonte meco t'assidi...



No comments:

Post a Comment