Thursday, October 4, 2018

Nothing is easy

Long hours on the road this weekend, remote locations where you only catch a station for an hour or so. Heard a lot of songs I haven't listened to in years.


Double click to enlarge.

Nothing Is Easy
by Jethro Tull

Nothing is easy
Though time gets you worrying
My friend, it's OK
Just take your life easy
And stop all that hurrying
Be happy my way
When tension starts mounting
And you've lost count of the pennies you've missed
Just try hard
And see why they're not worrying me
They're last on my list

Nothing's easy

Nothing is easy
You'll find that the squeeze
Won't turn out so bad
Your fingers may freeze
Worse things happen at sea
There's good times to be had
So if you're alone
And you're down to the bone
Just give us a play
You'll smile in a while
And discover that I'll get you happy my way

Nothing's easy

No comments:

Post a Comment